Global Force Wrestling has posted a teaser online for Bound For Glory. The teaser states that they will reveal the venue for the show on Monday. The video below makes it seem like they will be heading to the United Kingdom but that is not the case.
— IMPACT (@IMPACTWRESTLING) September 15, 2017
This might explain why Jim Cornette is not scheduled for the post-BFG tapings. You can expect to see similar teasers on social media over the weekend before they make the announcement on Monday.
Bound For Glory 2017 will take place on Sunday, November 5th and will air live on pay-per-view.
Here are some more trending stories from the past couple of days:
- WWE star possibly injured in Hawaii
- The secret to Vince McMahon’s forehead cut may have been revealed
- Dana Warrior has something to say to Dolph Ziggler
- Another real-life WWE romance appears to have begun
- WWE NXT’s newest stars get a stable name