You can add another name to the list of wrestlers that have left GFW Impact Wrestling in recent weeks.
Angelina Love announced on Twitter that she requested her release and it was granted on Saturday. Her husband Davey Richards announced his departure from the company on 7/24. His departure was described as being a mutual decision because he wanted to focus on his job as a paramedic and continue pursuing a career as a doctor.
Love’s latest run with the company is her 4th run in TNA/GFW. She returned back in January at the One Night Only: Rivals pay-per-view against former tag team partner Madison Rayne. She made her Impact Wrestling TV debut alongside husband Davey Richards on a February episode.
She joins Madison Rayne, Nick “Magnus” Aldis, Bandi Rhodes, and Matt Morgan on the list of names that have left in recent weeks.
I asked for my release from @IMPACTWRESTLING and it was granted today. Thank you for the years of fun and much love to all my fans!!! ❤️💖❤️
— Lauren/Angelina Love (@ActualALove) August 12, 2017
Catch up on the latest WWE news items from the past 24 hours by clicking below
- Bayley’s injury may force WWE to delay plans for a major angle
- WWE star might be getting repackaged soon
- Enzo Amore’s deleted post may have gotten him more heat in WWE
- More incidents involving Alberto El Patron that have not been reported, Alberto’s lawyer sends letter to GFW
- Reason why The Hardys were missing from last week’s episode of WWE Raw
- Ex-WWE writer explains how John Cena helped kill off a storyline with Dolph Ziggler