Global Force Wrestling announced the following:
“Effective immediately, Jeff Jarrett is taking an indefinite leave of absence from his position as Chief Creative Officer to focus on personal matters. Jeff will be available on a consultative basis as needed.”
The Fight Network’s John Pollock noted that Jarrett was taking time off for “personal reasons.”
BREAKING – Jeff Jarrett is taking an indefinite leave of absence from his role as chief creative officer at GFW due to "personal reasons"
— John Pollock (@iamjohnpollock) September 5, 2017
We will pass along updates when they become available.
Here are some more trending WWE news stories from the past week:
- WWE has signed another former ROH star
- Young Bucks issued a “cease and desist” from WWE
- WWE star to undergo surgery
- WWE stars not happy about Monday Night Raw being live on Christmas night
- Incident at talent meeting is what likely led to WWE slowing down Baron Corbin’s push