Karen Jarrett posted the following on her Twitter account on Saturday:
“So many continue to reach out to Jeff and myself. Thank you for all the love! Thank you Ed Nordholm and Anthem for giving Jeff the time he needs! And to all the fans this is 100% a positive for Jeff and GFW/Impact!”
Jarrett is referencing the leave of absence to take care of personal issues. The “personal issues” are believed to be related to the shape he was in at Triplemania. Nordholm was at the show and after seeing the condition he was in, the call was made to send him home. It’s good to hear that the time off is helping and, based on the tweet, it seems like the door is open for Jeff to return after he gets his personal issues in order. Despite what has been rumored, Karen maintains her role at the Anthem/GFW offices in Nashville.
Jeff was scheduled to face Alberto El Patron at Bound For Glory in November. There is no word yet what the current plans are for El Patron at the PPV.
— Karen Jarrett (@karenjarrett) September 9, 2017
Here are some more trending wrestling news stories from the past week:
- Former WWE Star Pregnant With Quadruplets
- Potential WWE No Mercy spoiler
- Top WWE name is seen as controversial by some people in WWE management and creative
- More news on WWE stars and families being unhappy about Raw airing live on Christmas night
- Identity of Dolph Ziggler’s mystery valet on SmackDown Live