GFW is branching out and getting back on the road to put on house shows. They had their first house show on Friday night and YOU CAN CHECK OUT PICTURES FROM THAT ONE HERE. They apparently set up 500 chairs but only reportedly had 330 in attendance.
As you can see from the turn out for the second night of the tour might have had more people show up (although it really doesn’t look like it from the angles in these photos). But then again, when you’re playing an outdoor stadium like this if you don’t pack the place then it can look pretty empty.
— EC3 For Grand Champ (@EC3ForChamp) August 5, 2017
— Anthony Robles (@CavemanRobles) August 5, 2017
It’s been a busy week full of news. If you’d like to catch up on some of the top stories from this week, check out some of the links below:
- GFW loses possible partnership because they won’t release the Broken Hardy Gimmick
- WWE reportedly chooses not to sign Rey Mysterio because of their issues with Konnan
- WWE star Mustafa Ali rips wrestler for allegedly choking women, faking injuries & backstabbing friends
- WWE Officials reportedly pitching ideas for Enzo Amore to be moved off Raw
- What is WWE planning for Jinder Mahal vs Shinsuke Nakamura at SummerSlam?
- Alberto El Patron and Paige blame the media, Paige gives a WWE status update, Alberto-GFW update