Global Force Wrestling is looking for any way to make some kind of profit. They officially launched the Global Wrestling Network on Tuesday Night but it didn’t go too smoothly.
Some apparent technical difficulties have hindered the progress of this new video service. All pages seem to be down and everything is password restricted. While it might be probable that the link was put out prematurely, this is still a bit concerning. But since there was no public announcement about the service on social media or GFW’s website it might be a clue that it’s just not ready yet.
The site does include a video of Josh Mathews talking about the new service while hyping everything it’s going to include. The Global Wrestling Network will also include archived content from past GFW, TNA, and Impact Wrestling shows. A $5.99 subscription to the Global Wrestling Network will also come with discounted live PPVs as well as merchandise and will be ad-free.
Other content from GFW’s global partners is promised to be included in the price of a subscription soon as well. However, it doesn’t appear as though they’re ready to go live just yet.
For those of you that missed it, check out the links below to read about some of the key matches/angles from Las Vegas:
- New WWE Smackdown Tag Team Champions crowned
- WATCH: Dana Warrior’s reaction from ringside during Dolph Ziggler’s Ultimate Warrior impersonation
- Kairi Sane is the winner of the WWE Mae Young Classic
- WWE Mae Young Classic Finale recap – Shayna Baszler vs Kairi Sane
- Vince McMahon bloodied at the end of WWE Smackdown Live, Hell in a Cell match announced