There is a familiar face backstage for tonight’s Impact Wrestling tapings in Orlando, according to PWInsider. Former WCW World Heavyweight Champion “Big Poppa Pump” Scott Steiner is backstage. There’s no word what his role is for tonight’s show. Steiner had previously appeared for a match at last year’s Slammiversary pay-per-view.
Also, Tommy Dreamer is working backstage and is scheduled to wrestle at tonight’s taping. Jerry Lynn worked in a backstage capacity at Sunday’s tapings.
In other news, as we mentioned on Sunday, Laurel Van Ness, EC3, and Bobby Lashley are done and they are heavily rumored to be going to WWE. That’s not the end of it because three more top names are rumored to be on the way out. Click here to read more on that story.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- SPOILER: Major match with a returning Superstar planned for WrestleMania
- Headliner for WWE Hall Of Fame reportedly confirmed and it’s a big one
- Former WWE Women’s/Divas Champion contacted about returning for the women’s Royal Rumble
- SPOILER: Another name returning for the Raw 25th anniversary show
- Former WWE Women’s Champion is returning for the Royal Rumble
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!