Impact Wrestling is always changing it seems and that includes their roster of talent.
Hania The Huntress made her debut for Impact Wrestling during the last set of tapings in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada but she has already been let go.
It was noted in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that The Huntress refused to put over Su Yung in a 90-second squash match during the tapings and she was axed for this. It really is a huge no-no to refuse orders from the office, therefore this was probably a logical decision.
Su Yung is the wife of Rich Swann who recently had a rather scary ordeal involving some assault charges involving the couple.
For what it’s worth, you can view Hania’s Impact Wrestling debut on the episode that airs this week on Pop TV.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Carmella seems to confirm breakup with Big Cass
- Three more top stars at Impact Wrestling could be leaving soon
- Former WWE Champion confirms that he has been invited to Raw 25th anniversary show
- A WWE return for Neville might be his best option right now
- Another former WWE Superstar confirmed for the Raw 25th anniversary show
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!