Impact Wrestling star DJ Z had a horrible weekend. He talked about wrestling injured and having his wallet stolen.
Then on Monday night, he announced that he just got his MRI results and it turns out that he had 3 ruptured discs in his neck when he wrestled at Evolve shows over the weekend. Luckily, surgery is not needed but he says that he will have to take a couple of months off to heal.
We wish him the best and hope for a speedy and complete recovery.
Just got my MRI results. So i wrestled my matches at @WWNEVOLVE this weekend with 3 ruptured discs in my neck apparently. Luckily no surgery needed, but will have to take a couple months off to heal. Im sorry guys.
— D J Z (@IAmDJZ) December 12, 2017
For those of you wondering about his status at Impact Wrestling, his contract expires in a couple of months and it’s not a guarantee that it will be renewed so he may be one of the names on the way out soon.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WWE star indefinitely suspended
- Could we finally see CM Punk in a wrestling ring in 2018?
- Wrestler charged in murder of his girlfriend
- Hurricane Helms’ savage response to porn star Mia Khalifa after her comments about WWE
- Big news on Daniel Bryan’s in-ring WWE return