Earlier this week, the Wrestling Observer Newsletter reported on the firing of Hania The Huntress. The story was that she was fired during the middle of the tapings after she refused to do a 90-second job to Su Yung. Both Hania and Yung are newcomers to the company.
Hania took to Twitter to seemingly make an attempt to shoot down the story. She wrote, “So Impact and I came to a mutual decision, and there is absolutely no bad blood or hard feelings on either side. I’m thankful, had a good time even met some cool people. But immature people like to blow things out of proportion. Thanks again to everyone at impact.”
She doesn’t deny or confirm the story about her refusing to do the job.
So Impact and I came to a mutual decision, and there is absolutely no bad blood or hard feelings on either side. I'm thankful, had a good time even met some cool people. But immature people like to blow things out of proportion. Thanks again to everyone at impact.
— Hania the SheWolf (@HaniaHuntress) January 19, 2018
Hania debuted back in November at the tapings in Ottawa. Her debut, as you can see below, finally aired on Pop TV on the most recent episode of Impact Wrestling.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Carmella seems to confirm breakup with Big Cass
- Three more top stars at Impact Wrestling could be leaving soon
- Former WWE Champion confirms that he has been invited to Raw 25th anniversary show
- A WWE return for Neville might be his best option right now
- Another former WWE Superstar confirmed for the Raw 25th anniversary show
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!