The viewership for the 12/7 edition of Impact Wrestling saw a big drop. The show was watched by just 226,000 viewers. That would be one of the least watched shows in their history, aside from the holiday shows that feature mostly recap footage. That is a drop from last week’s 255,000 viewers.
I guess we’ll see what happens in January when they tape TV in Orlando. On one hand, they are cutting costs and getting rid of big money contracts. On the other hand, they need stars and the big name stars are not cheap so it will be interesting to see what the plan is to get their viewership numbers back up.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Big news on Daniel Bryan’s in-ring WWE return
- WWE could have an excellent opponent in mind for Ronda Rousey
- WWE star’s career could be in jeopardy due to neck injury
- Former Superstar says he was set to portray Kane’s other brother on WWE television
- Sad story on Rob Van Dam – concussion, loss of income
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!