It seems like Impact Wrestling’s internal issues with cutting checks isn’t over. In a change of the previous dilemma, at least people are getting paid now but they might not be getting compensation in the timeliest manner.
The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that Impact Wrestling workers are being paid six weeks after making an appearance under the Anthem Sports structure and it’s understandably causing some issues. It is especially frustrating for some guys who are being booked by Impact to appear at indie wrestling shows since they get paid six weeks afterward rather than that night if they booked a show on their own.
Some guys are reportedly upset that they not only have to lose out on their own indie dates to work a date for Impact but the fact they don’t get paid until much later is probably just icing on the cake.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- SmackDown Live star finds loaded gun in rental car
- Vince McMahon steps aside, major changes to 205 Live
- Baron Corbin was kept off SmackDown Live this week for a very good reason
- WWE has picked a replacement for Jason Jordan at house shows
- Nia Jax’s opponent on Raw this week wasn’t old enough to vote
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!