The Tennessean has a short update on the situation with Jeff Jarrett. As noted, Impact Wrestling announced on Monday that they have terminated their business relationship with Jeff Jarrett. Essentially, this puts the nail in GFW/Impact merger after it was announced back in September that Jarrett would be taking an indefinite leave of absence.
“I’ve spent 31 years in the wrestling business,” Jarrett said in a statement to The Tennessean. He continued, “I’m not getting out of the wrestling business.”
Jarrett declined to comment on Monday’s announcement and Anthem has yet to respond to questions about Jarrett’s removal.
Catch up on some of the latest WWE news stories below:
- Hulk Hogan getting a makeover?
- Bully Ray has another message for the Impact Wrestling locker room
- Kevin Owens’ wife provides an update
- WWE looking at other options besides John Cena as special referee for Brock Lesnar vs. Jinder Mahal
- Paige had something to say about Alexa Bliss’ promo on Raw