Here is the statement from WrestleCade:
“Due to personal reasons beyond our control, Jeff Jarrett will not be attending any of the events during WrestleCade Weekend. We will be announcing a new opponent for Ryback soon.
Double J is a friend of the WrestleCade Weekend Team and we wish him and his family all of the best.”
We wish Jarrett well and hopefully, his personal issues can get sorted out soon.
For those of you that want more information on WrestleCade, check out the link below:
— WrestleCade (@WrestleCade) October 22, 2017
Catch up on some of the latest WWE news stories below:
- Hulk Hogan getting a makeover?
- Bully Ray has another message for the Impact Wrestling locker room
- Kevin Owens’ wife provides an update
- WWE looking at other options besides John Cena as special referee for Brock Lesnar vs. Jinder Mahal
- Paige had something to say about Alexa Bliss’ promo on Raw