As previously noted here on the site, Taryn Terell and Impact Wrestling have mutually parted ways and she will not be at Bound For Glory in Ottawa, Canada.
Terrell was supposed to be in a 4-Way match with Gail Kim, Sienna, and Allie for the Knockouts Championship but that has been changed to a 3-Way match because of Terrell’s departure. On TV they explained that Terrell was slapped so hard by Kim that she would not be medically cleared to compete.
The real reason why she is gone is that it would be impossible to use her at the pay-per-view and the TV tapings in Ottawa because she is not allowed in the country, likely because of her 2010 arrest because of a domestic incident in Los Angeles with then-boyfriend Drew McIntyre. It’s similar to Jim Cornette. If something from your past comes up when you attempt to go through the Canadian border then you’ll face more scrutiny from border agents and it’s not guaranteed that they’ll let you into the country.
Terell might be completely done with the wrestling business because she also pulled out of the Legend of the Ring convention in Monroe, NJ. She was supposed to appear there on 10/21.
Catch up on some of the latest WWE news stories below:
- Natalya and Zack Ryder comment on accidental crotch grab while taking Raw “Under Siege”
- Brutus Beefcake posts email screenshot, says Hogan has been hanging out with his ex-wife
- PHOTO: The Undertaker makes a rare appearance and reunites with Ric Flair
- Hulk Hogan getting a makeover?
- Bully Ray has another message for the Impact Wrestling locker room