Please keep in mind that the info below also includes a spoiler…
Impact Wrestling star Eddie Edwards was injured at Saturday night’s tapings in Orlando. Edwards defeated Sami Callahan and then was attacked after the match. They did a spot where Callahan positioned a chair on Edwards’ head and then hit it with a baseball bat. Things didn’t exactly go as planned because the bat ricocheted off the chair and it ended up hitting Edwards on the top of his head.
Andrew Twiss was at the taping and said that Edwards walked away while grabbing his head and fans there said that there was a lot of blood coming out from his head. Edwards was taken to the hospital. We’ll post an update when it becomes available.
Just to add to this, Sami hit the top of the chair with his bat and it ricocheted into the top of Eddie's head. He immediately grabbed his forehead and walked away. https://t.co/h5DwLyWa9c
— Andrew Twiss (@ATwiss99) January 13, 2018
It was bad. His hands were full of blood that's why he ran to back fast
— miguel contreras (@migueljoto) January 13, 2018
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- SPOILER: Major match with a returning Superstar planned for WrestleMania
- Headliner for WWE Hall Of Fame reportedly confirmed and it’s a big one
- Former WWE Women’s/Divas Champion contacted about returning for the women’s Royal Rumble
- SPOILER: Another name returning for the Raw 25th anniversary show
- Former WWE Women’s Champion is returning for the Royal Rumble
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!