New Japan Pro Wrestling has announced a few matches for their upcoming “Power Struggle” event on November 3rd. One of those matches will be IWGP Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho’s first title defense. “Y2J” won the title back in June when he defeated Tetsuya Naito at “Dominion 6.9” in Osaka, Japan.
At “King Of Pro Wrestling,” Jericho disguised himself as one of EVIL’s druids and attacked him. He will now defend his title against EVIL at “Power Struggle” in his first title defense. Jericho has made waves in NJPW since beginning his feud with Kenny Omega last year. His match against EVIL will certainly be one you don’t want to miss. Check out the confirmed matches for the show thus far here:
- IWGP Intercontinental Championship: (C) Chris Jericho vs. EVIL
- NEVER Openweight Championship: (C) Taichi vs. Will Ospreay
- Tetsuya Naito vs. Zack Sabre Jr.
- Hiroshi Tanahashi & David Finlay vs. Kenny Omega & Kota Ibushi
- Kazuchika Okada & Beretta vs. Jay White & Bad Luck Fale
- Super Jr. Tag League Finals