New Japan Pro Wrestling has announced several big match-ups for Wrestle Kingdom 13. The action goes down in Tokyo, Japan from the Tokyo Dome on January 4th. Last night, NJPW held a press conference for the event featuring IWGP Jr. Heavyweight champion KUSHIDA, Taiji Ishimori, Jay White, Kazuchika Okada, and Tetsuya Naito.
It was announced IWGP Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho will be defending his title against Tetsuya Naito at the event. This comes after his successful title defense over EVIL at NJPW “Power Struggle.” Also, for the first time since Wrestle Kingdom 9, Kazuchika Okada will not be involved in the main event of the show.
Check out the updated Wrestle Kingdom 13 card here:
- IWGP Heavyweight Championship match: (C) Kenny Omega vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi
- IWGP Intercontinental Championship match: (C) Chris Jericho vs. Tetsuya Naito
- IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Championship: (C) KUSHIDA vs. Taiji Ishimori
- IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Championship: Yoshinobu Kanemaru & El Desperado vs. Roppongi 3K
- Kazuchika Okada vs. Jay White
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!