We would like to send along best wishes to Lance Russell. Russell’s daughter passed away on Friday after a battle with cancer and Lance fell and broke his hip on the same day.
His son provided an update on Twitter. Lance’s son wrote, “Lance’s son here, just a quick update. Dad is out of pain but is really struggling. Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers!!”
Lance's son here, just a quick update. Dad is out of pain but is really struggling. Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers!!
— Lance Russell (@MemphisLance) October 1, 2017
Best wishes to Lance and we hope for a speedy recovery.
Catch up with some of the trending WWE news stories below:
- Corey Graves’ brother has some words for Enzo Amore
- Former WWE star to retire next month
- WWE star is working on a second career
- The Miztourage might not be facing The Shield at WWE TLC
- Lawsuit by former wrestlers may have caused WWE Network to delay new content additions