James Ellsworth’s WWE release was a sad moment for his fans in WWE but he will soon be making towns on the independent wrestling scene once again. Naturally, it didn’t take very long for James Ellsworth to receive tons of requests from promoters looking to book the Big Hog for their indy show.
It turns out WWE’s loss is truly the indy wrestling scene’s gain. Ellsworth let everyone know when he would be able to take dates outside of WWE. Therefore, it looks like once his 90-day no compete clause is over you can expect to see James Ellsworth pop up all over the place.
During his time in WWE, James Ellsworth was able to impress plenty of people with his work ethic and ability to perform in front of a crowd. Now he’ll be able to take his talents elsewhere and it looks like there are plenty of future endeavors ahead for James Ellsworth.
Thank you to the numerous people inquiring to book me, I can start taking bookings February 12th, email me at [email protected]
— James Ellsworth (@realellsworth) November 16, 2017
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- There’s a good reason why Braun Strowman vs Kane wasn’t a “real match”
- Almost 40 people have left Impact Wrestling in 2017
- WWE changed plans for Paige’s surprise Raw return
- Ultimate Warrior’s brother not happy with Dana Warrior, says Warrior was broke before his death
- Edge responsible for bringing this former Impact Wrestling star to the WWE