There is so much news coming out of Sunday’s NJPW Power Struggle show. In addition to the news about the match between Chris Jericho and Kenny Omega taking place in January at Wrestle Kingdom 12, New Japan Pro Wrestling also announced that they would be returning to the United States in 2018.
The company announced that they will run at the 5,000-seat Walter Pyramid venue in Long Beach, CA on March 25th, 2018 for an event called “Strong Style Evolved.”
Their first event in the United States earlier this year sold out the Long Beach Convention Center in just a few minutes so they clearly realized that they had to run a bigger venue to fulfill the demand. “Strong Style Evolved” will take place just two weeks before WrestleMania.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- The Emmalina character reportedly played a big part in Emma’s WWE release
- Two WWE Superstars could be doing a double-turn soon
- WWE NXT star almost lost his job over the weekend amid controversy
- WWE tag team debuts their new look
- NXT wrestler announces that he has been released by WWE