Sexy Star has been stripped of the AAA Reina De Reinas Championship. The announcement was made by AAA via Twitter on Monday night.
¡DE ÚLTIMO MOMENTO!
— Lucha Libre AAA (@luchalibreaaa) September 5, 2017
The announcement was made just a few hours after her four-page statement with her version of what went down at TripleMania XXV with Rosemary. The statement had people scratching their heads because there was no apology and she tried to accuse Rosemary of lying about being injured during the match.
Lady Shani Vs Faby Apache Vs Big Mami Vs La Hiedra Vs Goya Kong is set for October 1st at Héroes Inmortales XI to determine the new champion.
Here are some more trending WWE news stories from the past week:
- WWE stars not happy about Monday Night Raw being live on Christmas night
- Incident at talent meeting is what likely led to WWE slowing down Baron Corbin’s push
- WATCH: Things got real backstage between Ronda Rousey’s and Charlotte Flair’s Horsewomen
- REPORT: The real reason why JBL is leaving WWE Smackdown
- MAJOR name returning to WWE?