There seems to be a resurgence of intergender matches on the independent scene and the following match will really get people talking. Brian Cage vs. Tessa Blanchard has been announced for WrestleCircus’ show on February 17th. Blanchard might be best known from the WWE Mae Young Classic and she is also one of the top female independent wrestlers in the world. Cage, a powerhouse that is very agile for his size, is best known for his time in Lucha Underground and he is now being pushed as one of Impact Wrestling’s top wrestlers.
The promotion announced that the Ringmaster and Sideshow titles will be on the line. If you will be near the Austin, TX area then you might want to get your tickets now because this show will probably sell out quick.
The VIP Meet and Greet starts at 5 pm, doors open at 6 pm to the general public and the show starts at 7 pm.
BREAKING: The main event for Feb 17th features two of the best wrestlers in the world regardless of company affilation or gender.
— WrestleCircus 🎪 (@WrestleCircus) January 21, 2018
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Carmella seems to confirm breakup with Big Cass
- Three more top stars at Impact Wrestling could be leaving soon
- Former WWE Champion confirms that he has been invited to Raw 25th anniversary show
- A WWE return for Neville might be his best option right now
- Another former WWE Superstar confirmed for the Raw 25th anniversary show