It seems in the modern-day world that nothing can be kept a secret if it’s done in a room full of people with smartphones. When The Bullet Club guys decided to display their musical talent in a rousing rendition of the 1996 Backstreet Boys hit “Everybody” it was a great time for the live crowd who made the show. But many more soon discovered the clip as the footage went viral.
Apparently, one person who saw the footage was Backstreet Boys member Kevin Richardson. The BSB member said the BC did a great job and especially praised Marty Scurll for being so on point during the footage. By the way, if you’d like to watch the footage of The Bullet Club guys getting down to everybody you can check that out here.
But even though they seemed to get a rather positive response from their performance, Matt Jackson wanted to warn against not helping the situation. Apparently, The Villain doesn’t need any more of an excuse to burst out into classic pop hits from the 1990’s.
— Kevin Richardson (@kevinrichardson) December 19, 2017
Kevin, this isn’t helping the problem! https://t.co/bgRMxqUavW
— The Young Bucks (@MattJackson13) December 19, 2017
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- SPOILER: The first 5 members of the 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame
- Vince McMahon apparently wants to bring back the XFL
- Enzo Amore says he is not removing the penis from his driver’s license (DL photo included)
- Former ECW star appeared on SmackDown Live this week
- Another departure at Impact Wrestling, top names could be on the way out soon