Thanks to our friends at Sirius XM Busted Open Radio for the following:
Bully Ray co-hosted Busted Open with Dave Lagreca today and he addressed his comments from the ROH Global Wars PPV in Chicago on Friday.
He says that him stepping away from in-ring competition is not just about his injury, but about the potential for serious ring rust with the nature of this injury. He says that unless he is able to perform at a certain level, he does not want to perform anymore. He says that he is still under contract for Ring of Honor, that he will be at the ROH TV Tapings on Friday and wants to “shake every fans hand and thank them.” He also talks about how special and how much Ring of Honor means to him and says that they have the hottest thing in pro wrestling right now, the Young Bucks and Kenny Omega (The Elite).
Listen to his comments below:
Busted Open with Dave Lagreca & co-hosts Bully Ray & Larry Dallas can be heard weekdays from 2p-4p Eastern Time only on SiriusXM Rush Channel 93 and is available any time on demand on the SiriusXM App.
Check out some of the trending WWE news stories below:
- PHOTO: Kofi Kingston makes a big change to his look
- Official challenge issued to John Cena at WrestleMania 34
- Enzo Amore says he is the reason why Neville quit WWE
- PHOTO: Big Show is looking shredded after hip surgery
- SPOILER: Another huge match looks likely for WWE Survivor Series