Frankie Kazarian and Christopher Daniels were injured over the weekend at ROH shows in Texas.
Kazarian is believed to have suffered a possible stinger after taking the Indytaker from The Young Bucks on Friday’s show in San Antonio. He ended up flying home to California and not working on the show on Saturday and Sunday night.
Daniels suffered mild burns after taking a powerbomb through a flaming table at the show in Dallas on Saturday night. He lost to Cody Rhodes in a Texas Death Match for the ROH World Championship.
On Tuesday’s Wrestling Observer Radio, Meltzer noted Daniels worked the show in Oklahoma City on Sunday despite having burns on his back. Kazarian is going to get checked out this week and he is in pain. The next ROH show is Final Battle so hopefully, the neck injury is not serious and he will be recovered in time for the pay-per-view.
You can see the IndyTaker spot and the flaming table spot below:
— Brian The Guppie (@briantheguppie) November 18, 2017
— Fink (@LacesOutFinkle) November 19, 2017
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Popular WWE Network show appears to be canceled
- Vince McMahon unhappy with Kevin Owens after WrestleMania 33
- Former WWE star has found a unique job outside of the wrestling business
- SmackDown Live could get an unprecedented heel turn soon
- Former WWE star says he is clean and sober after completing rehab