– ROH Women of Honor star and former TNA Knockout Taeler Hendrix recently noted on Instagram that she suffered an injury this week. As seen below, Hendrix noted that she fractured her ankle. Usually, it takes at least six weeks for the broken bones to heal. We wish her a speedy recovery.
Well #DropDeadDarlings – One fractured ankle later… Today is a Gift. That's why they call it The Present. Presents are given and received. However, tomorrow's aren't guaranteed… I believe in something beautiful, so I'm going to get up and be it. #AllThingsTaeler #bethechangeyouwanttosee #nevergiveup #nevergivein #thedreamcontinues #livethelifeyoulove #positivevibes #positivity #lifequotes #goodquote #youcandoanything #believeinsomethingbeautiful #taelerhendrix #socialmediainfluencer #spokeswoman #sponsoredathlete #actress
– Ring of Honor will be holding their Supercard of Honor XI event on Saturday, April 1, 2017, in Lakeland, FL at The Lakeland Center. The promotion has made some changes to the card. Now that Christopher Daniels is the ROH World Champion after he defeated Adam Cole at the 15 Anniversary PPV event, he will defend the title against Dalton Castle at the event.
For ticket information, visit ROHWrestling.com. The promotion will be announcing more matches for this event in the coming weeks. Here is the updated card for the event:
* Tag Team Title Ladder Match: The Hardys © vs. The Young Bucks
* ROH World Title Match: Christopher Daniels © vs. Dalton Castle.
* Texas Bull Rope Match: Cody vs. Jay Lethal.