If you caught ROH Final Battle then it was hard to miss the spot where Brandi Rhodes took a top rope dive to the floor onto Dalton Castle’s Boys. It was a pretty insane high-risk move that WWE certainly wouldn’t allow their ring announce to pull off. This is a good reason why Brandi Rhodes followed her husband Cody out of WWE when he took off his Stardust makeup and decided to bet on himself.
Now Brandi Rhodes seems to be kicking it up a notch, and that’s the bottom line cause Brandi Rhodes says so. Complete with double middle fingers, Rhodes executed a pretty sick Stone Cold Stunner on Frankie Kazarian who sold it like a true pro at Saturday night’s TV tapings that took place at the 2300 Arena (formerly ECW Arena).
You could tell they were having a great time and this was certainly a happy moment for Brandi because she seems to be on a mission to retweet as many videos of her pulling off the WWE Hall Of Famer’s finishing move as she can.
Kudos to Brandi Rhodes for pulling this one off, it really was one sweet nod to a legend from The Bullet Club.
— David Onda (@David_Onda) December 17, 2017
I’m just gonna keep retweeting these stunners 😎 https://t.co/Gowvdm8TXw
— Brandi Rhodes (@TheBrandiRhodes) December 17, 2017
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- SPOILER: The first 5 members of the 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame
- Vince McMahon apparently wants to bring back the XFL
- Enzo Amore says he is not removing the penis from his driver’s license (DL photo included)
- Former ECW star appeared on SmackDown Live this week
- Another departure at Impact Wrestling, top names could be on the way out soon