TNA held an Impact Wrestling TV taping on Tuesday from Orlando, FL at Universal Studios. The following spoilers are for the February 2nd and 9th episodes of Impact:
– The Hardys walked down to the ring. Matt said that they would acquire all the tag team gold in the world. He said that if all of the tag teams wouldn’t come to them, then they would go to them. Jeff called out Lashley, who walked out.
– Lashley beat Jeff Hardy with a spear to retain the TNA Title. Post-match, Eddie Edwards walked out and said that he wasn’t out to fight Lashley but rather to congratulate him on his win last week. Lashley said he doesn’t need his praise, and Eddie said that he wanted his rematch. Lashley agreed to the rematch and said if Edwards doesn’t win then he doesn’t want to see Edward’s face again.
– Drew Galloway walked out, and so did Moose, who challenged Galloway to a match. Galloway said that he already had an opponent.
– Drew Galloway defeated Bob Issan to retain the TNA Grand Championship.
– EC3 beat Eli Drake (w/Tyrus). Post-match, the lights went down, and the DCC headed to the ring and attacked EC3. Eli and Tyrus were enjoying the beatdown, but DCC took them out as well. Bram and Kingston spike-piledriving EC3 onto a chair.
– Brandi Rhodes walked out and cut a promo about Rosemary and her mind games. Rosemary called her “Pretty Brandi, innocent Brandi, pure Brandi.” She said that the Decay comes for everyone by choice or by force. Rosemary choked Brandi, but Moose made the save.
– The Helms Dynasty walks out, and Helms introduced the new X Division Champion, Trevor Lee. Andrew Everett said everywhere he and Lee go, they win gold and suggests Helms is the problem, which leads to Shane and Trevor attacking Everett.
– Brooke beat Sienna (w/Maria).
– Moose and Brandi Rhodes beat Rosemary and Crazzy Steve (w/Abyss).
– James Storm and Bram (w/Kingston) beat Eli Drake and Tyrus.