On Raw, Paul Heyman was a part of a promo that he will never forget. He laid his speech out by saying that he has five points of why fans should subscribe to the WWE Network and watch Survivor Series. One of the points was that fans have never seen Brock Lesnar compete against AJ Styles before, and it may be the only time they see the match. Heyman was also interrupted by a “She said yes!” chant, after a woman was proposed to during his promo. Heyman would finish the promo continuing to plug the upcoming champion vs. champion match scheduled for this Sunday.
While Heyman did put Styles over for being quicker than Lesnar and a great athlete, he still made it clear that the Phenomenal One will fall to The Beast. Styles responded to the promo, showing that he is not afraid to stand face-to-face with Lesnar.
This isn’t a movie. It’s not a fairytale.
It’s the Beast vs a man who’s never stepped down from a fight in his life. See ya Sunday, Brock. https://t.co/pZ6SZSp6k7
— AJStyles.Org (@AJStylesOrg) November 14, 2017
He also had this to say about competing against Lesnar, comparing it to the story of David vs. Goliath.
— WWE (@WWE) November 14, 2017
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Ultimate Warrior’s brother not happy with Dana Warrior, says Warrior was broke before his death
- Edge responsible for bringing this former Impact Wrestling star to the WWE
- Backstage news on what was originally planned for AJ Styles on Smackdown Live
- Former X-Division Champion’s WWE debut coming very soon
- Paige and Alberto El Patron apparently broke up weeks ago