If you’ve been a fan of Alberto El Patron since he was Alberto Del Rio in WWE then you should remember his outstanding manager/ring announcer Ricardo Rodriguez. Since his 2014 release from WWE, Rodriguez has continued in pro wrestling as a trainer and indie talent making towns all over the place. But it looks like after a 3-year hiatus these two will soon reunite.
Both El Patron and Rodriguez are scheduled to appear at the Warrior Wrestling event in Chicago Heights, Illinois on May 11th promoted as being “together for the first time in 3 years.”
To be honest, it would be nice if those two reunite for a longer period of time. After all, Rodriguez might be that extra something Alberto El Patron could need to really ignite a new fire in Impact Wrestling.
If anything, it will be a great opportunity for any fan who’s able to attend the show to reminiscence.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- SmackDown Live star finds loaded gun in rental car
- Vince McMahon steps aside, major changes to 205 Live
- Baron Corbin was kept off SmackDown Live this week for a very good reason
- WWE has picked a replacement for Jason Jordan at house shows
- Nia Jax’s opponent on Raw this week wasn’t old enough to vote