It’s kind of hard to think Kevin Owens might be in the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal this year and that’s the extent of KO Mania 3. But those are the recent rumors concerning KO and Sami Zayn’s Road To WrestleMania.
Owens might have been in the center of one SmackDown Live’s marquee feud for the better part of the year and even got the honor of busting Vince McMahon open in the process with a stiff headbutt but apparently, those plans stop at the Show Of Shows.
KO must have heard the same rumors the rest of us did because he recently tweeted out a screenshot from an Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal match while saying he was studying tapes. This is just another great instance of Owens’ sense of humor, but it could also sadly be legit.
It might be a good idea for Kevin to brush up on this match but it’s also a shame he isn’t already slated for a big match this year on the Grandest Stage Of Them All.
Tape study. pic.twitter.com/7SyStkldr2
— Kevin Owens (@FightOwensFight) March 10, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WWE will introduce another new title during WrestleMania weekend
- Former Cruiserweight Champion announces plans to retire amidst controversy
- Former WWE Diva is training for her return to wrestling
- Scott Hall insults two WWE legends and sparks major backlash in the process
- Cue the CM Punk rumors…City and venue announced for Bullet Club’s “All In” show