The road to WrestleMania goes through the WWE Fastlane and, in an effort to boost ticket sales, a big name has been added to that show. The Nationwide Arena announced on Friday that John Cena would be on the show. There’s no word on what his role will be on the show except that he is being advertised as a “special guest.”
Something tells me that he will be more than just a special guest. This will just lead to more speculation on his role at WrestleMania. The big rumor (it’s unconfirmed) is that he might be facing The Undertaker at Mania. We’ll see if that really happens.
Just a couple of weeks ago, the main event leaked out for this show. Click here if you want to know who is advertised for the main event of WWE Fastlane (note: it could be a Royal Rumble spoiler).
— Nationwide Arena (@NationwideArena) January 5, 2018
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Former WWE Intercontinental Champion teases return at the Royal Rumble
- WWE star turns heel by turning his back on the fans
- Backstage news on WrestleMania plans for John Cena
- Impact Wrestling star not headed to WWE anytime soon
- NXT Star marries Tough Enough winner