NXT is a place where people learn how to be WWE Superstars. It’s like an amazing pro wrestling graduate school. Hideo Itami has been in NXT for a very long time and if he hadn’t suffered ill-timed injuries he might have seen his main roster call-up a long time ago.
After all, he was in NXT before many people who have already been called up. He’s flirted with the NXT Title picture but was never able to capture the gold. However, it looks like his time in WWE’s developmental territory might be coming to an end as The Wrestling Observer Newsletter says Hideo’s WWE main roster debut is said to be imminent.
He’ll be jumping over to 205 Live once he makes his debut on the bigger WWE stage which is kind of disappointing considering how well he works with so many styles. But his fast-paced hard-hitting offense would certainly do well in 205 Live and their environment of electric energy.
It looks like WWE is going to be changing things up in a big way on 205 Live in the upcoming weeks because Rockstar Spud is also set to debut for the Tuesday night WWE Network exclusive program as well.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- How Vince McMahon reportedly felt about Chris Jericho competing at Wrestle Kingdom 12
- Things got awkward when Liv Morgan’s ex wrestled her current boyfriend
- Former Women’s Champion is ready to return to WWE for a match with Charlotte Flair
- Chris Jericho reveals why WWE declined his offer to use NXT talent on his cruise
- Tension between WWE and Chris Jericho?