As WWE heads into Survivor Series it looks like they only have one more shot to make a big impression. It turns out there is also one opportunity for Raw to seek some revenge on the SmackDown Live roster since they were taken “under siege” a couple weeks ago.
PW Insider reports a number of members of the Raw roster are backstage at SmackDown Live. Therefore it wouldn’t be surprising to see some sort of Raw invasion of SmackDown this week as the go-home SmackDown Live airs from Charlotte, North Carolina.
The Shield and the Raw Tag Team champions Cesaro and Sheamus are scheduled to be there tonight. You can also expect the members of Team Raw’s men and women’s teams as well.
It looks like SmackDown is going to have some sort of comeuppance for their previous invasion in order to even up the score on their way into Survivor Series.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Ultimate Warrior’s brother not happy with Dana Warrior, says Warrior was broke before his death
- Edge responsible for bringing this former Impact Wrestling star to the WWE
- Backstage news on what was originally planned for AJ Styles on Smackdown Live
- Former X-Division Champion’s WWE debut coming very soon
- Paige and Alberto El Patron apparently broke up weeks ago
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!