There are few things we like seeing more than Braun Strowmn annihilate his opponents in the ring. He seems to leave carnage where ever he goes and his destructive path might just take him to a Universal Championship soon enough.
The Monster Among Men has battled in a dumpster match, ambulance match, and now with his last man standing match on Raw, he’s a gimmick match machine at this point. Although he might not pull down a win every time he certainly makes his presence felt.
If you look at Strowman and don’t see much of an athlete you are sorely mistaken. The fact is this professional strongman turned professional wrestler has strength for days. It also turns out he’s got a nice set of abs hiding under his ring attire too as he was proud to show off. For crying out loud, the man can lift an ambulance so we’re willing to bet he spends at least some time in the gym.
Whether Strowman is gearing up for a match against Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar, Samoa Joe, or all three of them Braun is ready. He’s back from that pesky elbow injury and now he’s looking to turn WWE into his personal playground of pain.
It’s been a busy week full of news. If you’d like to catch up on some of the top stories from this week, check out some of the links below:
- Jim Cornette’s reaction to Mick Foley taking Joey Ryan’s Penisplex was not too kind
- GFW loses possible partnership because they won’t release the Broken Hardy Gimmick
- WWE reportedly chooses not to sign Rey Mysterio because of their issues with Konnan
- WWE star Mustafa Ali rips wrestler for allegedly choking women, faking injuries & backstabbing friends
- What is WWE planning for Jinder Mahal vs Shinsuke Nakamura at SummerSlam?
- Alberto El Patron and Paige blame the media, Paige gives a WWE status update, Alberto-GFW update