If you have tickets to any of the shows taking place this weekend, you should not expect to see Braun Strowman.
As reported by PWInsider, the reason why Strowman disappeared after the first two shows of the Holiday tour is that he is dealing with an illness and he was sent home by the company. Apparently, he was scheduled to participate in a segment with Kane on Friday where he powerslams him through a table but that was changed after Strowman was sent home on Thursday. Instead, Kane did a duet with Elias before attacking Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson (click here to see the segment)
We reached out to WWE for an update. If they provide an update on his status then we’ll pass that along. In the meantime, we wish Strowman a speedy recovery from his illness. There’s no word on his status for Monday Night Raw.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- John Cena is booked for a MAJOR WrestleMania match
- WWE star works as a heel at live event in Detroit
- WWE star returns at live event in Detroit
- SPOILER: Live event ads may have given away who will win the U.S. title tournament
- Big main event announced for WWE Fastlane