Carmella has held onto her MOney In The Bank briefcase for an impressive amount of time so far. She has teased a couple cash-ins but in the end, The Princess Of Staten Island decided to remain Miss Money In The Bank.
Apparently, Carmella named her Money In The Bank briefcase Frankie and there’s nothing wrong with that. After all, Mella and Frankie have made plenty of towns together and traveled all over the planet since they first met in June last year.
One fan recently commented about how great of a job Mella is doing as MITB briefcase holder while another said it will be strange when she has to stop carrying Frankie around.
As it turns out this idea isn’t getting Carmella down because she considers it a fair trade since Mella is still very confident she will soon be able to cash in her contract for a Women’s Title reign.
First of all☝🏽…don’t call Frankie a suitcase. Second of all… I will have the title, so it all evens out. 🤷🏼♀️ https://t.co/W6lKxWaihE
— MS Money in the BANK (@CarmellaWWE) March 15, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- Latest news on Dean Ambrose’s injury
- Backstage news on how people in WWE are reacting to Ronda Rousey
- Daniel Bryan is apparently still a WrestleMania wildcard
- Possible spoiler for Championship match at WrestleMania
- Apparently WWE doesn’t want us talking about the Fabulous Moolah’s past