During the Fastlane pay-per-view, Natalya and Carmella defeated Becky Lynch and Naomi in a match that was essentially used as a cooler between heavier contests on the card. Some fans might forget it but Naomi will remember that match for a long time because Carmella took it a bit too far when she got The Glow’s hair involved.
Mella grabbed Naomi’s hair and stretched her around the ropes in her corner for a few seconds and this dirty tactic certainly wasn’t lost on her.
Carmella tweeted out that she’s just moonwalking past everyone else and Naomi promptly replied by calling out the hair-pulling. What followed was a barrage from angry fans directed at Carmella which was the intention because she’s a Fabulous heel.
— MS Money in the BANK (@CarmellaWWE) March 11, 2018
You mean cheating your way past them🙄 pic.twitter.com/NnrLhxwEZL
But through all the hate, The Princess Of Staten Island isn’t letting it shake her much. It might only be a matter of time before she cashes in her MITB briefcase so she’s enjoying being Miss Money In The Bank while she can. The only question is when she will cash it in and how successful Mella might be if someone like Asuka is in the title picture.
Good morning to all of my fabulous, salty haters! 💋💋💋 pic.twitter.com/vetQOuTy6H
— MS Money in the BANK (@CarmellaWWE) March 12, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WWE will introduce another new title during WrestleMania weekend
- Former Cruiserweight Champion announces plans to retire amidst controversy
- Former WWE Diva is training for her return to wrestling
- Scott Hall insults two WWE legends and sparks major backlash in the process
- Cue the CM Punk rumors…City and venue announced for Bullet Club’s “All In” show