Every now and then you get an idea in your head and simply dismiss it as being a funny idea but horrible at the same time. This guy got an idea like that only he didn’t come to the conclusion he was making a bad decision. In reality, it turned out to be a great decision because it gave us something hilarious to look at.
On a recent episode of Dinner With The King, Jerry Lawler talked about one fan who walked up to him at a convention with something special to share. What he unveiled was a Vince McMahon tattoo on his left butt cheek. It’s actually a striking likeness to The Chairman Of The Board.
I guess you could say this guy found a very clever way for Vince to join his own personal “kiss my ass club.”
— Jerry Lawler (@JerryLawler) September 6, 2017
Here are some more trending WWE news stories from the past week:
- WWE has signed another former ROH star
- Young Bucks issued a “cease and desist” from WWE
- WWE star to undergo surgery
- WWE stars not happy about Monday Night Raw being live on Christmas night
- Incident at talent meeting is what likely led to WWE slowing down Baron Corbin’s push