The Big Red Machine is running for Mayor of Knoxville Tennessee and the election is coming up just weeks after WrestleMania. Therefore, if Kane didn’t come back for Mania this year he might have a very good reason because he’s busy preparing to hit the ground hard for his sprint toward the Mayor’s office in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Kane is doing all of the things that a usual politician does to get the word out about his candidacy like roadside signs and billboards. He also gets to call some of his friends, not to mention his super famous big brother The Undertaker to come in and help out as well.
We’re not going to get political on here because that’s our policy, but seriously how could you not vote for Kane if you live in Knox County Tennessee? Thanks to Aiden English for putting up such a great picture on Rusev Day.
Knox County's Favorite Demon pic.twitter.com/gfAUPDYAeG
— Aiden English (@WWEDramaKing) March 10, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WWE will introduce another new title during WrestleMania weekend
- Former Cruiserweight Champion announces plans to retire amidst controversy
- Former WWE Diva is training for her return to wrestling
- Scott Hall insults two WWE legends and sparks major backlash in the process
- Cue the CM Punk rumors…City and venue announced for Bullet Club’s “All In” show
We have launched a new forum! Discuss anything from WWE, ROH, NJPW, UFC, and everything else! Occasionally we will post some exclusive scoops before it gets posted here. Click here and join the discussion!