Daniel Bryan is currently the third most likely name to win the 2018 Royal Rumble and he’s not even medically cleared to compete.
Dave Meltzer even confirmed on Wrestling Observer Live that nothing has changed so far and Bryan is still not an active competitor. But could that change?
However, the more important question might not be “could it change” but maybe we should be asking, “should it” change. After all, there could be arguments for and against an in-ring return for Daniel Bryan in WWE.
Of course, none of this will stop Daniel Bryan from leaving WWE when his contract is over so he can wrestle where ever he wants. But let’s explore some of the reasons for and against Daniel Bryan returning to the ring for WWE.
For more, click below for the latest video and don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our channel at YouTube.com/WrestlingNewsCo!
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Carmella seems to confirm breakup with Big Cass
- Three more top stars at Impact Wrestling could be leaving soon
- Former WWE Champion confirms that he has been invited to Raw 25th anniversary show
- A WWE return for Neville might be his best option right now
- Another former WWE Superstar confirmed for the Raw 25th anniversary show