It seems like The Revival’s road to greatness will be littered with pothole and pitfalls. But obstacles aren’t enough to keep the Top Guys down. When word broke Scott Dawson was possibly out due to a bicep injury people all over were shocked and disheartened, especially fans of The Revival. When WWE confirmed the injury, it was the news nobody wanted.
The Revival could be the best tag team on the planet with their amazing blend of old and new school if given the chance. Unfortunately, as soon as they made their main roster debut Dash Wilder was put on the shelf thanks to a broken jaw from Shinsuke Nakamura.
As soon as they came back and seemed to get some footing once again, they experienced another awfully timed injury. Of course, there isn’t a good time to be injured in the wild world of pro wrestling, but when you’re gearing up for a possible #1 contender match at SummerSlam it’s pretty bad timing.
But Dash Wilder recently tweeted out saying this wasn’t going to get the Top Guys down. He said they can be delayed, but never stopped.
Let’s hope Scott Dawson has a speedy recovery because we miss seeing them on Raw already.
One arm. Broken jaw. Doesn't matter. We're still the best tag team walking the planet. You can delay us, but you can't stop us.
— Dash (@DashWilderWWE) August 7, 2017
It’s been a busy week full of news. If you’d like to catch up on some of the top stories from this week, check out some of the links below:
- Bayley Pulled From SummerSlam, How A New #1 Contender Will Be Chosen
- Jim Cornette’s reaction to Mick Foley taking Joey Ryan’s Penisplex was not too kind
- GFW loses possible partnership because they won’t release the Broken Hardy Gimmick
- WWE reportedly chooses not to sign Rey Mysterio because of their issues with Konnan
- WWE star Mustafa Ali rips wrestler for allegedly choking women, faking injuries & backstabbing friends
- What is WWE planning for Jinder Mahal vs Shinsuke Nakamura at SummerSlam?