The ugly story about the split between David Otunga and Jennifer Hudson seems to be getting worse with each passing hour.
TMZ reports that Otunga is denying the abuse claims made by Hudson. Otunga’s lawyer sent a statement to TMZ that states that David “denies each and every allegation” and “At no time did Mr. Otunga ‘physically push’ Ms. Hudson as she has alleged.”
The claim, according to Otunga’s lawyer, is that Otunga felt that it was irresponsible for Hudson to bring their 8-year-old son to the recording studio at 12:30 am on Wednesday night, especially since it was a school night. Otunga is saying that he has been the primary caregiver since David Jr’s birth because Hudson is on the road a lot. His lawyer says that they plan on undoing the order of protection so that Otunga can spend Thanksgiving with his son.
The story does not end there…
According to TMZ, Otunga says that they broke up after he confronted her secretly dating music producer Mali Music. Hudson and Mali Music met yers ago when she hired him to perform at a party and they eventually became friends. Hudson is denying the claims about an affair.
Click here for the latest updates on this story.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Former WWE star has found a unique job outside of the wrestling business
- SmackDown Live could get an unprecedented heel turn soon
- Former WWE star says he is clean and sober after completing rehab
- There’s a good reason why Braun Strowman vs Kane wasn’t a “real match”
- Almost 40 people have left Impact Wrestling in 2017