If the decision was up to Enzo Amore, he would have competed against Cedric Alexander in his scheduled match on this week’s Monday Night Raw. Amore posted a video on Instagram stories of himself on the way to Raw and he was planning on wrestling. Once he got to the arena, he said that he was not allowed in because doctors would not clear him. Everything he said was legit and not part of a storyline.
In fact, Amore was sick over the weekend so the company was well aware that they would probably have to change the plans for Raw. Amore wasn’t allowed into the arena because they didn’t want the flu to be passed on to anyone else in the backstage area.
Amore may still have heat for other things, but you have to give the guy some credit for still making the effort to be at Raw.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Former WWE Intercontinental Champion teases return at the Royal Rumble
- WWE star turns heel by turning his back on the fans
- Backstage news on WrestleMania plans for John Cena
- Impact Wrestling star not headed to WWE anytime soon
- NXT Star marries Tough Enough winner