We would like to send along best wishes to Fred Ottman, aka Tugboat/Typhoon/The Shockmaster. Friends of his on Facebook and on Twitter have been asking for prayers which sparked a ton of concern online amongst fans and wrestlers.
On January 9, one of his friends on Facebook confirmed that Ottman was dealing with health issues and hasn’t been feeling well but he was not admitted to the hospital. Instead, he is at home with his wife.
Just to clear up any confusion on his status, we reached out to Ottman’s wife. She tells us that her husband has an infection again in his leg again. It’s the same issue that caused him to be hospitalized last year for 21 days. This time, he immediately went to the doctor and he was given antibiotics. The feeling is that he will be ok.
We send our best wishes to his friends and family.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- SPOILER: Major match with a returning Superstar planned for WrestleMania
- Headliner for WWE Hall Of Fame reportedly confirmed and it’s a big one
- Former WWE Women’s/Divas Champion contacted about returning for the women’s Royal Rumble
- SPOILER: Another name returning for the Raw 25th anniversary show
- Former WWE Women’s Champion is returning for the Royal Rumble