There are a lot of people on The Hardy Boyz’ side when it comes to their ongoing battle over the Broken Universe. And boy has it been an epic battle. It’s been cut throat and nonstop, but what else would you expect other than total nonstop action from Global Force Wrestling?
In the midst of any public war there are bound to be people choosing sides and naturally, The Hardys have plenty of people standing behind them. Reby Hardy recently tweeted out a screen shot from what we can only assume is a direct message conversation between GFW and Jimmy’s Seafood and by the look of things negotiations concerning a partnership between the two sides have stalled just as fast as the actual talks over the Broken Universe’s ownership.
But it’s okay because THE HARDYS SEEM TO BE WOKEN NOW so, in the end, it might be better off for them to be working under a gimmick Vince McMahon had more of a creative influence on. After all, if Vince is attached to something he’s usually more invested. Just look at Jinder Mahal’s success to see a more recent example of Vince’s preference toward his own ideas. Of course, we’re willing to bet Matt, Jeff, and Reby probably still have a lot to do with it.
We wonder if there will ever be a GFW/Jimmy’s Seafood collaboration, but odds are a deal for the Broken Universe needs to be on the menu first.
— Reby Hardy (@RebyHardy) August 5, 2017
It’s been a busy week full of news. If you’d like to catch up on some of the top stories from this week, check out some of the links below:
- WWE reportedly chooses not to sign Rey Mysterio because of their issues with Konnan
- WWE star Mustafa Ali rips wrestler for allegedly choking women, faking injuries & backstabbing friends
- WWE Officials reportedly pitching ideas for Enzo Amore to be moved off Raw
- Did AJ Styles botch the US Title match finish at Battleground after all?
- What is WWE planning for Jinder Mahal vs Shinsuke Nakamura at SummerSlam?
- SPOILER: Is Brock Lesnar really leaving WWE after SummerSlam?