Jeff Hardy has been in the news quite a bit lately but it’s had little to do with his return from injury.
Although Jeff did apparently film a bit of business during the upcoming Ultimate Deletion match, WWE might need to encourage Hardy to take care of some other issues before returning to the ring.
But it looks like Jeff’s shoulder is better as he noted on Instagram today that he was at his final scheduled physical therapy appointment. The Charismatic Egnima posted a picture from his therapy with staff thanking them for all their hard work.
Now that his shoulder is no longer obsolete, let’s just hope he’s okay to make an in-ring return if he’s ready.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- What is going on with Brock Lesnar?
- Major reported development in Matt Hardy vs Bray Wyatt Ultimate Deletion match
- WWE will introduce another new title during WrestleMania weekend
- Former Cruiserweight Champion announces plans to retire amidst controversy
- Former WWE Diva is training for her return to wrestling