There is some good news regarding Scott Dawson’s recent bicep injury. Pro Wrestling Sheet’s James McKenna is reporting that Dawson’s surgery went well and he is expected to return in December. Given the circumstances, that is pretty good news for that type of injury because a complete bicep tear could have kept him out for 4-6 months.
A partial tear would require 3-6 weeks of rehab time so the severity of his injury seems to be somewhere in the middle. The injury occurred last Friday at WWE’s live event in Halifax. He worked on Saturday and Sunday and was examined backstage at Raw on Monday night.
It’s not clear how he suffered the injury but the word backstage at Raw was that it was a fluke injury. It’s not exactly the best timing because he and tag team partner Dash Wilder has just returned to action after Wilder recovered from a broken jaw.
— james mckenna (@chillhartman) August 11, 2017
Catch up on the latest WWE news items from the past 24 hours by clicking below
- Update on Dolph Ziggler and what’s going on with his character
- Charlotte Flair’s comments about her wardrobe malfunction on SmackDown Live are classic
- Baron Corbin reacts to Dave Meltzer’s comments about him
- Magnum T.A. issues statement after being denied entry into Disney park
- How an old drug conviction kept the Hardy Boyz off Raw
- Jon Jones heading to WWE SummerSlam?