Big Cass was last seen being helped down the ramp after his match against Enzo Amore following SummerSlam (if you don’t count Total Divas.)
It was an awful time to be injured because Cass was finally coming into his own and rid of Enzo, but unfortunately, his knee had other plans.
PW Insider reports Big Cass was telling people backstage that he’s been cleared to return. It was also previously reported that he was at Raw this week and while some people hoped he might emerge in some respect for the Dallas show, that didn’t happen.
But it still might be a good idea to keep Big Cass on your radar because apparently, he’s ready to return at any time now.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- There is some good news on a potential Daniel Bryan in-ring return at WrestleMania
- SPOILER: WrestleMania magazine reveals who is next to go into the WWE Hall Of Fame
- PHOTO: Brian Christopher badly beaten and unrecognizable after violent altercation with ex-TNA star
- Latest news on Dean Ambrose’s injury
- Backstage news on how people in WWE are reacting to Ronda Rousey